Tuesday, September 15, 2015

All About Me

     My name is Citlalli. I live in Illinois, the Prairie State. I'm 12 years old girl, and I'm turning 13 soon. I live with my mother, brother, and sister in an urban home. My hobbies are reading, watching Tv, and painting my nails. My favorite foods are chocolate, Fettuccine, and steak.

     My favorite colors are Black, Purple, Green, and Blue. My favorite numbers are 9 and 7. My favorite animals are cats and dogs.  I'm not into watching sports on Tv but I do like playing basketball and I'm in basketball at school. I like to play sports with my family during my free time as well as ride my bike. I like Indie music. I am in a family of Christianity. My favorite type of flower is a Hydrangea.


      I have a lot of goals for school this year. I want to be on time and ready to start my day at any time. I want to have good grades throughout the school year. I want have fun with my friends. I want to not get in trouble or at least less than 4 times. I want to stay healthy throughout the year and have little absences. Overall, I want to have a happy school year.


No comments:

Post a Comment